NYE I decided to try something new on my tapered natural hair. This was the first time styling my hair myself since my big chop! It was fun and went way faster than I thought.Continue reading “Kinky Curly Coily Coils”
Yup! That’s what I got today just for me. A special box full of Lotta Body goodies Yeahhh. I was super hyped to receive my winners pack from the instagram “My Style Matters” contest. We had to post a video saying why our style mattered as well as why we loved being natural and yes Ya girl won! So my winning box consisted of their setting lotion, foaming mousse, curl n style milk, edge gel, and custard gelee. I cannot forget my two yes two fifty dollar American Express gift cards 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 talk about jackpot! I felt like I hit the jackpot when I opened my box lol. I can’t wait to try their gelee, foaming mousse, and setting lotion considering I have tried and loved the others. Looking forward to playing around with various styles using these wonderful products.
Here is to everything that rocked my natural hair socks off in 2014!
1) One of my favorite styling products since I started my natural hair journey.
2) The best edge gel everrrr leaves my edges Laid Hunty lol
3) Hands down the best moisturizer for my hair. It’s perfect for the winter as it is rich in shea butter and other natural oils.
4) This detangler always comes through for me. It like literally instantly release any knots have on the spot. I can’t live without this in my product stash.
5) I have seen such growth and overall health come to my hair from taking these vitamins and having healthy hair and eats habits. I have gone through 3 bottles and I love the results. The best part is they are super cheap and can be found at your local Walmart. A must try
So what products are on your top 5 list?